Absolute Black SRAM 94 Oval Chainring
The Absolute Black Oval Chainring is carved to further augment your ride with its' lightweight, stiff construct, clean good-looks, and scientific-backed design.
Why go Oval?
Oval chainrings are designed to efficiently spread out the amount of power produced throughout out the cycle of a pedal stroke. The unique oval shape eliminates dead spots (segments in a pedal stroke where no power is being produced) by maximizing the part of the stroke where power is produced and minimize resistance where it isn't. By doing this, Absolute Black Oval chainrings align the drivetrain with your leg's natural strength spots and weak spots to boost your overall efficiency. This has also proven to improve traction in the rear tire which will work wonders on steep, slippery climbs.
The Absolute Black 104/64 Oval Chainring has the narrow-wide tooth profile retains the chain snugly, allowing you to end things with your chainguide.
Note: When mounting, the small mark (triangle shaped) on the inner circumference of the chainring must sit behind the crank arm.
ABSOLUTE BLACK 104/64 OVAL CHAINRING SPECIFICATIONS:
- Oval rings help the rider spin smoother and generate more power
- 32t is equivalent to 30t at dead spot and 34t at the power zone
- 30-30T feature integrated threaded standoffs to provide the ideal 1x chianline (improved by 1mm over stock Sram setup)
- Narrow wide tooth profile keeps the chain snug, allowing you to leave the chainguide behind
- Chain Options: 10 or 11spd chain for geared bike or 6-8 spd one for SS (1/8" also fits). If used in 1x9 drivetrain - 10spd chain must be used to obtain the performance. (yes - 10spd chain will work great on 9spd cassette)
- Designed in UK, manufactured in Poland
- Tooth Options: 30, 32, and 34T
- Mounting Holes: 4 x 94mm. Holes are threaded for M8 regular crank "double" bolts.
- Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction
- Finish: type II anodizing
- Chainline: 50mm
- Compatibility: Sram X01, X1 and GX plus other cranks that use 94bcd spacing
- Weight (Mass +/-1g): 30T (43g), 32T (48g), 34T (55g)
PROS: Easy To Install, Lightweight
BEST USES: Upgrade, Mountain Biking
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Rotor Outer Q-Ring Chainring 46T BCD 110x5 subtle and precise engineering A huge part of riding fast comes from having the confidence to push yourself. Rotor's Q-Rings are specifically designed to give you the confidence to ride at your absolute ...
SRAM GX 1000 GXP 10-Speed Crankset The SRAM GX 2x crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM's X-GLIDE chainrings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x shifting performance. Flawless shifting means you'll never again compromise your speed and ...
SRAM X-Sync Eagle 3mm Offset ChainringINTEGRITYAfter studying the performance and wear of drivetrain components in the lab and in the real world, SRAM engineers have redesigned X-Synch chainrings. Enter X-Synch 2 Eagle chainrings. They are now more durable, run quieter ...