All City Track HubsAll-City track hubs are strong and durable hubs that are a great choice for urban riding at a phenomenal value for a durable track hub.
- High flange hubs with hollow CroMoly nutted axle and bolt-on track nuts
- 2 x 6000RS sealed cartridge bearings
- Cogs and lockrings sold separately
- Hub Type: Track
- Front Hub Spacing: 100 mm
- Rear Hub Spacing: 120 mm
- Hub Flange Diameter: 62 mm
- Front Hub Center to Flange: 34 mm
- Rear Hub Center to Flange: 28 mm
- Skewer Included: NA, Bolt-On
- Weight: 204g(front), 282 g(rear)
- Intended Use: Track
- Hub Drilling: 32 spokes
- Front Axle Type: 9x1
- Rear Axle Type: 10x1
- Cassette Body Type: Threaded, Track,Threaded, Standard or Track,Threaded, Track
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake
PROS: Smooth Feel, Durable, Lightweight
PROS: Great Color Options, Lightweight, Durable, Smooth Feel
BEST USES: Casual Riding, Upgrade, Racing
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Industry Nine Torch 12X142 28H Rear Hub Industry Nine's iconic rear hubs feature dual 3-pawl mechanisms with 120-point engagement to provide an excellent 3-degrees of engagement. The 4-bearing internals utilize butted axles with external seals. The large diameter of the ...