All-City New Sheriff Hubs were designed in-house from the ground up to be the ideal hub for the modern fixed gear rider. The internals were inspired by BMX designs while the flanges were patterned after Campagnolo’s famous “sheriff star” hubs. The New Sheriff hubs roll on hollow 15mm axles for a great balance of durability and weight. Keeping things rolling smoothly are the high quality Japanese 6902 sealed bearings.
Hub spacing comes in a standard 120mm rear for track use and for 130mm for converting to singlespeed.
- High flange hubs with hollow CroMoly nutted axle and bolt-on track nuts
- 2 x 6902RS sealed cartridge bearings
- Cogs and lockrings sold separately
- Hub Type: Track
- Front Hub Spacing: 100 mm
- Rear Hub Spacing: 120 mm
- Rear Hub Flange Diameter: 62 mm
- Front Hub Center to Flange: 34 mm
- Rear Hub Center to Flange: 29 mm
- Skewer Included: NA, Bolt-On
- Weight: 204g(front), 282 g(rear)
- Intended Use: Track
- Hub Drilling: 32 spokes
- Front Axle Type: 9x1
- Rear Axle Type: 10x1
- Torque Spec On Stainless Bolts: 33nm (25ft. lbs)
- Cassette Body Type: Threaded, Track,Threaded, Standard or Track,Threaded, Track
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items