Alpinestars A-Line Pants 2014
The A-Line Pants are rigorously designed to deliver the most rugged, lightweight and ergonomic construction, while retaining a well-fitted style. Ergonomically designed for a close fit, the A-Line Pants provide plenty of room to fit right over knee protectors. There’s nothing quite as miserable as being stuck in pants on a scorching day, which is why the A-Line uses a thin lightweight fabric, strategically placed vented panels, and air mesh stretch panels to keep air moving throughout, giving your legs plenty of room to breathe. Every area of the A-Line boasts ergonomics for a natural-wearing pant that doesn’t restrict movement, allowing you to nail the big moves with ease. High adjustability is achieved through the dual tabbed Velcro waist adjustment with windowed TPR D-ring adjusters, ensuring a custom fit ride after ride. Before you next trip to the lifts, do yourself a favor and snap the A-Line pants around your waist for the gnarliest, yet most cool and comfortable riding you’ve ever experienced!
- Ergonomically designed for a close fit and easy integration with knee protectors.
- Lightweight and durable main fabric, air mesh and stretch panels.
- Strong ripstop rear panel for extra durability and abrasion resistance.
- Thin, lightweight waist construction.
- Reduced lining on waist area for comfort.
- Vented panels on upper thighs and lower leg.
- Innovative two-way stretch construction on the back and knees.
- New 2-way stretch inserts at crotch for freedom of movement.
- Dual tabbed Velcro waist adjustment with windowed TPR D-ring adjusters.
- Soft, lightweight TPR details.
- Hidden front zipper with snap closure.