Alpinestars Paragon Elbow Guard
The Paragon Elbow Guard provides impact and abrasion protection via its strategically positioned rip-stop reinforcements, while the breathable mesh elbow sock provides an excellent level of breathability and comfort. The ergonomic, pre-shaped design is highly optimized for performance fit in various riding positions. Classic, minimal styling goes well with your existing riding kit!
Alpinestars Paragon Elbow Guard Features:
- Extremely lightweight, durable and flexible guard constructed from breathable stretch mesh for comfortable, close fit.
- Highly convenient and time-saving slip-on design with elasticated cuffs and silicone printing to prevent slippage and help keep protector securely positioned.
- Pre-shaped, ergonomic design for optimized performance in various riding positions.
- Strategically positioned fabric reinforcements for abrasion resistance and added durability.
- CE-certified protector offers targeted coverage and protection in key areas.
- Protector pads are perforated and secured in mesh pocket for excellent breathability and core cooling.
- Protector pads are contoured to offer compressive, anatomical fit.
- Flat inward-facing seams for improved comfort and €˜second skin' feel and fit.
- Guards sold as pairs
|Bicep Circumference (10cm above knee)||23 - 26cm||26 - 29cm||29 - 32cm||32 - 35cm|
|Forearm Circumference||20- 24cm||24 - 28cm||28 - 31cm||31 - 34cm|
All of that above leads to me actually wearing the pads for my rides. This past week I took a good spill while crossing a creek and came down hard on a sharp rock elbow first. Had I not been wearing the pads my elbow would have most like been broken. As it was the pad did tear and my elbow had a small rash and bruise. My hip and side look worse. I'm convinced the pad made the difference between me riding back to the truck and having post ride wings and beers versus a trip to the hospital.
I'm very happy. They are affordable, definitely cheaper than a copay, comfortable and do their job well.
1 year ago
PROS: Durable, Stays in place, Lightweight, Comfortable, Versatile, Stays In Palce
These did it.
8 months ago
1 year ago
PROS: Durable, Lightweight
CONS: Hot On My Arms
7 months ago
1 month ago
6 months ago
1 year ago
9 months ago
8 months ago
5 months ago
2 months ago
PROS: Versatile, Lightweight, Durable
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Alpinestars Moab Knee/Shin Guard Swathe in safety, style and confidence with the Alpinestars Moab Knee/Shin Guard! Employing lightweight, high modulus triple injected Impact Dispersion Shield (IDS) protectors, the articulated panels enable full range of leg movement to keep you loose ...
Fly Racing Lite Elbow Guard protection revolutionized Fly Racing's HDM (High Density Memory) protectors are made of a special blend of viscoelastic foam with memory function, providing optimal comfort and protection. Soft, lightweight, and low profile, these guards allow for ...
G-Form Elite Elbow Guard The G-Form Elite Elbow Guards offer elite level protection on rugged trails and fast tracks. You can ride with ease in mind knowing they're certified at the highest standard for motorcycle armor. They're moisture wicking and ...