Axiom Modular Grand Tour 30 Pannier Set
The Axiom Modular Grand Tour Series is Axiom's top-shelf pannier system. As the name implies, the Grand Tour's modular design allows you to customize load configurations. You can strip the bags down to set of minimalist panniers for everday commuting or leave the rear pockets and optional attachments intact for fully-loaded touring rig duty. The last thing you need on a long-distance bike trip is the hassle of failing gear. The Grand Tour series is built from waterproof, ultrasonically welded 600D polyester that can take a beating and keep on going, giving you the peace of mind necessary to enjoy the journey ahead. The Modular Grand Tour 30 is Axiom's smallest pannier in the line and is perfect for short trips and other situations when packing light is the name of the game.
- Waterproof, ultrasonically welded 600D polyester: stronger, lighter and more durable
- Patent-pending modular Clip ‘N’ Strap system allows for customizable load options
- Compression straps help control your load; useful for drying wet gear on the fly
- Internal aluminum stabilizing bar
- Streamlined external waterproof main body pocket and removable rear pocket
- Internal convenience pocket keeps valuables accessible (phone, wallet, keys, etc.)
- Rixen & Kaul® Vario adjustable hooks fit 6mm-20mm racks (preset to 10mm)
- Replaceable Rixen & Kaul® Flip-Lock
- D-Ring tie-downs incorporated into mounting hooks, allowing for secure top-loading options
- Tiedown adjustable hook & bungee system
- Streamliner shape for less wind resistance and a more centered load
- 4-way 3M Reflex reflective Axiom logos
- Plastic wear guards on corners
- Rear LED light mount
- Includes extra hook, hardware and shoulder strap
- Suitable for front or rear use
- Volume: 30L (1830 cu in/pair)
- Weight: 1744g (3.8 lbs/pair)
- Dimensions: 15.7" H x 11.8" W x 5.9" D
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items