E*Thirteen LG1+ Turbo Chainguide
The E*Thirteen LG1+ Turbo Chainguide further builds upon the World Cup lineage of the LG1 chainguide. Where the LG1 provided top-notch chain retention, the LG1+ was the lightweight model of this chain guide system, utilizing an alloy backplate in plate of the steel one seen on the LG1. The E*Thirteen LG1+ Turbo ups the ante once again by adding the Turbocharger bashguard. The Turbocharger bashguard is constructed using E*Thirteen’s Impact Flexure Design, allowing the plastic guard plate to slightly deform when impacted instead of fracturing and splintering. The E*Thirteen LG1+ Turbo Chainguide is for those who like to get rowdy on the trail without worrying about whether their chainguide will be able to keep up.
E*Thirteen LG1+ Turbo Chainguide Features
- Primary Uses: World Cup downhill, bike park, meat hucking
- Backplate Material: EXA+ Aluminum
- Drivetrain Protection: DMB (direct mount bashguard) and Turbocharger
- Sliders: matched to Turbocharger
- Slider Hardware: EXA+ captive gold alloy
- Lower Armature: 3 position adjustable indexed slider
- Chainring Range: 32-36t
- Mounting Standard: ISCG’Old (’03)
- Roller: Tech 3 Stealth Idler
- Weight: 260g
- Manufacture Part Number: CG.LG1P-TRC.36.K.IOLD (black, 32-36, OLD), CG.LG1P-TRC.36.W.IOLD (white, 32-36, OLD)
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items