Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Short
With plenty of storage, adaptability, and protection the Ruckus Short is a highly versatile all-mountain short that you’ll want around your waist on those blazing hot, day-long expeditions. With a 2-way stretch construction, a removable chamois liner, and a high quality ribbed Spandex stretch panel on the rear, the Ruckus Shorts ensure enduring comfort and maximum mobility while in the aggressive riding position. The cleverly placed zippered inner thigh ventilation panels on the inseams allows air to flow throughout the shorts for a natural cooling effect. The Ruckus Shorts feature a zipped pedal friendly cell phone pocket, as well as an open access pocket with a security panel for safely toting your essentials.
- Includes premium removable chamois inner short
- Full waist and hip height adjustment via bonded adjusters
- Zipped pedal friendly cell phone pocket
- Inner thigh ventilation via hidden inseam zippers
- Premium single snap fly closure
- Rear pocket with air mesh padding
- Zipped front pocket
- Open access pocket with content security panel
- Ergonomic MTB specific cut and fit
- 2-way stretch lightweight breathable 92% polyester / 8% spandex mix main material
Troy Lee Designs Men's Shorts
With a tape measure, hold it level and measure the circumference at the waist's natural bend.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items