Castelli Cross Sanremo Speedsuit
Turning leaves and Belgian waffles
When the leaves turn, for us cyclists this signals the beginning of cross season. Darker days and cooler weather, our cross bikes guide us through the gnarliest muddy courses. Cyclocross riders are a unique bunch. This demanding discipline can be all fun but for some it unleashes the competitive side. Unclipping, throwing your bike over your shoulders and running demands a different range of motion when it comes to picking your kit for the day. Cue the Sanremo Speedsuit. The Cross Sanremo Speedsuit is tailor-made for your day on the cyclocross bike.
This cross-specific suit has a long center front and extra shoulder room for more range of motion while you're off the bike. The shoulder seams are two inches to the back so when you shoulder your bike you won't hit a pressure point. The jersey and shorts are sewn together forming the Sanremo construction that doesn't restrict movement. The bottom half of the suit boasts a one-piece construction for better aerodynamics. Castelli added in two rear pockets for extra storage just in case you want to tack on extra mileage for the day.
- Thermoflex fleece fabric on upper part
- Single-piece construction of shorts with Action 290 fabric for stretch and durability
- Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper with large pull tab that can be easily grabbed with muddy gloves
- ¾-length sleeves to take off the chill
- Nervato fabric insert under arms allows for temperature regulation and shoulder room for off-the-bike flexibility
- Higher neck provides extra warmth
- GIRO3 single-layer sublimation-printed leg ending
- KISS Air seat pad for great protection but minimum bulk
- 2 rear pockets make this a great piece for 'cross training or cool-weather rides
- Weight: 350 grams
|Size||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||XX Large||XXX Large|
Castelli Fit Notes
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items