Castelli Gabba 2 Convertible Jacket
The Pro Proven Gabba blends aerodynamics, breathability, and elemental protection to give competitive cyclists the signature Castelli advantage in erratic weather conditions. Using patented Windstopper X-Lite Plus fabric, the Gabba provides complete wind protection with a water-repellent finish that doesn't weigh you down, while a clever storm-flap at rear shelters your back from wheel spray. Castelli's Nano Flex fabric is tactically inserted under the arms for a full range of unrestricted movement, allows you to stay sharp and nimble in the heat of battle.
Featuring detachable sleeves, the Gabba 2 Convertible jacket adds a touch of versatility to the already brilliant Gabba 2. Attach the sleeves for 100% Windstopper arm protection from frigid wind, then when the chill has burned off, simply zip off the sleeves for the classic short sleeve Gabba to keep your core warm and dry. With the Gabba Convertible's 3-season versatility and ability to adapt to almost any condition, it makes for an exceptional travel jacket.
Even after years of dominating races in the worst weather possible, and after being adopted by more than half the pro peloton, Castelli still found a way to give the Gabba an overhaul. The revamped Gabba includes a flap over the zipper to keep out chilly drafts, improved drainage in the pockets to prevent pooling and an improved waistband construction with a silicon gripper to keep the jacket from riding up. Castelli has yet again made the best better!
Castelli Gabba 2 Convertible Jacket Features
- Fully aero, fully breathable, and fully protected
- Windstopper® x-lite plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with Water-repellent finish
- Remove the sleeves for a short-sleeve Gabba jersey
- Nanoflex fabric insert under arms
- Storm-flap construction at back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper on waistband to limit ride-up
- Full-length ykk® vislon zipper
- 3 rear pockets with eyelet holes
- Rear reflective trim on pockets and flap for high visibility
- Temperature Rating: Min 6 °C (42.8 °F) / Max 18 °C (64.4 °F)
- Intended Weather: mild and damp, cool and dry, cool and damp
- Weight: 445g
|Size||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large||XXX Large|
Castelli Fit Notes
- On the bike, your Castelli jersey should fit close to the skin.
- Off the bike, your Castelli jersey might feel tight across the chest and a little short in front.
- Castelli jerseys are designed with the sleeves articulated forward for maximum aerodynamic performance.
- Bibshorts should fit tightly enough to support critical leg muscles through compression without inhibiting movement and constricting blood flow.
Second, it looks and feels great. It's snug but allows movement, and it feels and looks great.
Third, if I have a thin base layer underneath (and the snug fit won't allow much more), I'm fine down to about 35 degrees, but any colder or lots of wind will leave you uncomfortable.
1 year ago
I wanted to give 5 stars but system did not allow
3 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items