Chrome Citizen Messenger Bag
The Citizen is a messenger bag that’s been offered by Chrome since 1995. From the iconic seatbelt buckle chest strap to the thoughtful layout, the Citizen is very much the same bag today as it was over 15 years ago. Like most messenger bags, the Citizen is worn over one shoulder and features a stabilizing strap to keep the bag from sliding around on your back while you’re navigating your way through city traffic. The Chrome Citizen bag is comprised of a large main compartment and plenty of smaller (some zippered) pockets that will perfectly suite all your load-bearing needs. A clip and Velcro closure ensures the contents of your bag remain in the bag and not on the street.
The outer shell of the Citizen is constructed of weatherproof 1000-denier CORDURA® Brand grade nylon that, in and of itself, would do a fine job at protecting the contents of your bag from the elements. By combining this tough CORDURA® outer shell with an independently suspended, waterproof, military grade truck-tarpaulin liner and you can rest assured that the contents of your bag will remain safe and dry.
As with all Chrome bags, the Barrage is Guaranteed for Life.
- EVA foam-padded shoulder strap with cross-chest load stabilizer for increased rideability
- Dimensions: 22” wide, 13” high, 7” deep
- Volume: 26 L
- Weight: 2.5 lb
- Signature 3M reflective front panel with 2" reflective webbing
- Cross-chest stabilizer strap with increased reflectivity
- All-black quick-release seatbelt buckle with integrated bottle opener
- Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer or bike lights
- Industrial-strength Velcro, accessory-mounting shoulder strap
- Internal fasteners for securing Chrome laptop and tactical sleeves (sold separately)
- Weatherproof, 1000-denier CORDURA® Brand outer shell
- Weatherproof independently suspended, military-grade, 18-oz. truck-tarpaulin liner
- Commercial-grade, five-bar seatbelt webbing and nylon 69 thread
- Made in USA
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items