Chrome Bravo Bag
The Bravo is one of the most versatile backpacks made by Chrome. It's esigned it to be a compact laptop backpack that can also make the weekly grocery run or carry a wheel set to the races. We placed the padded laptop sleeve on the outside of the bag so it's easily accessible. The welded-waterproof main compartment has a CORDURA® Brand fabric and rip-stop, nylon gusset that extends to secure larger loads. When not needed, it tucks out of the way inside the bag. Our cross-compression strap system can be used to secure a wheel set, helmet, and wet gear.
- Ergonomic shoulder-strap design with EVA foam back panel for comfort and breathability
- Sternum strap for load distribution Industrial-metal cam lock underarm compression buckles
- Welded-waterproof main compartment
- Dedicated laptop compartment fits up to a MacBook Pro 15" computer
- Cross-compression straps to secure large-haul items
- Waterproof external-zipper front compartment
- Industrial-strength Velcro, accessory-mounting shoulder straps
- Reinforced back panel for added support when fully loaded
- Dimensions: 13.75” wide, 20.25” high, 5.5” deep
- Volume: 20-40 L
- Weight: 3.7 lb
- Weatherproof, 1000-denier CORDURA® Brand outer shell
- Welded-waterproof, 1800-denier, military-grade, truck-tarpaulin liner
- Weatherproof, urethane-coated YKK zippers
- Made in China
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items