All-City Mr. Pink Bike 2014
The All-City Mr. Pink road bike may look like the vintage road bike your dad used to ride, but with nice modern touches. The All-City Mr. Pink features high-grade, supple Columbus Zona tubing, and a modern Press Fit 30 bottom bracket (PF30). PF30 gives you a bottom bracket that's stiffer and lighter than traditional threaded BB shells while remaining backwards compatible with older crank standards. The geometry is fast and responsive for your fast training rides, but the real strength of the frame is that it accepts up to 32c tires (28c with fenders) to hit the gravel roads for some real exploring. All-City paired the frame with a 100% 4130 Chromoly fork with tapered fork legs. The durability from the steel frame is further enhanced with a rust-proof ED finish inside and out. This coating, similar to anodizing, creates a rust-proof protective layer around the entire frame and totally prevents rust, so no need for frame saver!
Mr. Pink is set up with a race-ready 10 speed Shimano 105 drivetrain, ensuring your bike will perform as well as it looks. The combination brake/shifter levers keep your hands on the bars for safety and efficiency. Salsa provides the stem and handlebar while FSA contributes the seatpost and compact Gossamer cranks.
2014 All-City Mr. Pink Bike Features
- Columbus Zona double butted down, top, and seat tubes. Brazed-on seat collar, reinforced water bottle bosses.
- Steel remains the preferred material for those who appreciate ride quality. It is the benchmark that all other frame materials are compared to for good reason, nothing matches its ride or fatigue life.
- 100% 4130 ChroMoly tapered fork blades, lugged crown and matching dropout. Designed to be interchangeable with most aftermarket carbon forks; standard cross offset and axle to crown.
- The entire bike is E.D. coated inside and out. E.D. coating not only improves the quality and durability of the paint, but is the best rust proofing agent going. With the E.D. coating there is no need to Frame Saver the bike, it’s already done for you.
- Press Fit 30, stiffer bottom bracket, lighter crankset, backwards compatible through the use of press-in adaptors
- Room for 32c tires, and 28c w fenders
- Hidden fender mounts
- Aesthetically beautiful metallic paint looks stunning in person and is a thoughtful touch that others overlook
2014 All-City Mr. Pink Bike Components
||Columbus Zona tubeset. Pressfit 30 bottom bracket, 130mm rear spacing, mid-reach brakes, 27.2 seatpost
||100% 4130 ChroMoly tapered fork blades, lugged crown and matching dropout.
||Cane Creek 10 Series, Black
||Salsa Pro Moto 3, Black, four bolt, 1 1/8th threadless, 31.8 clamp
||Salsa Pro Road Medium 3, Black, 31.8
||Shimano 105, 10 speed
||Shimano 105, Black
||Tektro R539, Black, Mid-Reach
||FSA Gossamer, Black, PF30, 50/34T
||FSA SL 280, Black, 27.2mm
||All-City Gonzo, Black
||Shimano Tiagra, 12-25t, 10 speed
||KMC X-10, Silver
||Mavic CXP 22 rim laced to Shimano 105 hubs, 32 hole hubs
||Continental Ultra Sport, 700 X 38c
Note: components are subject to change without notice.
2014 All-City Mr. Pink Bike Geometry
|Seat Tube Length
|Top Tube Length (C-C)
|Head Tube Length
|Chain Stay Length
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items