CycleOps Powerbeam Pro Trainer Blue Tooth Version
When winter has arrived each year, most of us cyclist wind up in a jumble when it comes to staying fast and on form. We come across magazine articles and countless internet pieces that swear to us that the only way to truly train during the off-season is to ride long, slow rides to achieve base mileage. There is no denying that the best and most effective way to train during the cold months is to get out and ride. However, for many of us non-pro cyclists, as the days grow shorter, darker, wetter and colder, yet our work hours stay the same, our riding time and motivation is undoubtedly cut short. For those of us who don’t simply have the time to ride during daylight hours, and don’t fancy riding in the chill and low visibility of the dark hours, the answer is indoor training. Luckily for us, indoor training is the name of the game for CycleOps.
The PowerBeam Pro Trainer is the only trainer to use PoweerTap technology, which allows you to precisely control your training by dialing in accurate power levels from 30 to 1000+ watts or slopes up to 10%. Step up your training even further with PowerAgent Workout Creator Software to create custom workouts and upload to the Joule GPS (sold separately) to target specific power training zones. The PowerAgent 7 Software offers all the tools to customize a workout including: full ride download capability and interval download and analysis capability, allowing you to analyze rides for critical power, heart rate, cadence, speed and detailed variable correlations. The PowerBeam Pro Trainer is the one and only trainer for self-proclaimed control freaks!
- Create custom workouts through PowerAgent and upload to the Joule GPS (sold separately) to target specific power zones; the Joule GPS is required to control the PowerBeam during custom workouts and manual ride mode
- Compatible with BLE Smart Blue Tooth CycleOps Products
- Ride on an exceptionally stable platform during even the most intense training
- Trainer is pre-assembled and ready to use right out of the box and easily stores in small spaces
- Quick-Lock Cam Lever, quickly and easy to install and remove bike with a simple 90 degree turn of the handle
- Handy, single-leg leveling adjustment to adjust just one leg for riding on all surfaces
- Convenient Skewer Clamp, centers bike from just one side and holds it securely
- New Pro Series frame in black and an extra-durable flywheel finish
- Mount 29ers using two-position mounting bracket
- Noise Level: Quiet
- Resistance: Electric
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items