DT Swiss X 1900 SPLINE® 29
The X 1900 SPLINE 29 wheel offers a reliable, tubeless-ready platform for all your cross-country needs. It starts with DT Swiss's patented SPLINE Technology. Through SPLINE Technology the hub shells are intricately machined, while the spokes are cleverly positioned and the Two Pawl freewheel offers quick and safe engagements.
The straight pull spokes are utilized for their absence of spoke elbows, eliminating the biggest weak point of conventional spokes, while increasing the overall stiffness of the wheel. This results in a stiff, responsive wheel that excels at transferring your energy from your pedal strokes, and into the forward motion.
The X 1900 SPLINE 29 wheel is tubeless ready, meaning the rims have been carefully engineered to feature a profile that reduces the forces applied on the rim sidewall. This optimized rim bed yields fast tire installation and a great tire fit, allowing for a quick and painless tubeless setup.
DT Swiss X 1900 SPLINE® 29 Technologies
- Spline® Technology: SPLINE® wheel technology combines DT Swiss' new straight pull hubs with their legendary Ratchet System® and a modern appearance to add yet another high performance wheelset to their already impressive lineup. Riders will feel the added stiffness from straight pull spokes and the aggressive design characteristics. Stiff, responsive, SPLINE®.
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless ready rims are designed for use with tubeless kits and tubeless compatible tires. With the correct kit and tubeless compatible tires, the tubeless ready rims make simple and quick tubeless setups.
- Pawl System: A proven freewheel system with pawls, reliable and safe.
- IS (6-Bolt): International rotor mounting standard using 6 bolts.
- Straightpull: SPLINE® wheels use high precision straight pull spokes for the perfect strength to weight ratio. Stronger than conventional spokes, straight pull spokes have no spoke elbow, which eliminates the weakest point of conventional spokes. They are still true- and replaceable with conventional tools.
- 15mm Thru-Axle: A thru axle connection is not compatible with the quick release standard. Thru axles are always an integrated part of the frame or fork. The diameter of the axle is generally 20 or 15 mm at the front and 12 mm at the rear.
- 12x142mm RW Thru-Axle: The 12mm-system is as stiff as a normal thru axle but at the same time as user friendly and lightweight as a conventional quick release.
- Prolock®: A patented liquid injected into the nipple thread allows for extremely durable wheel builds.
Front Wheel Specifications
Rear Wheel Specifications
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items