DT Swiss XM 1501 Spline 27.5" Wheel
The XM 1501 Spline One 27.5 wheels offers all of the required ingredients for merciless trail riding, including wide, lightweight tubeless ready rims, and reliable Ratchet System® hubs. Spline One wheels feature rim profiles engineered specifically to maximize the rims material across all categories of weight, width and performance. A special welding process is applied to the rims for a seamless look and tenacious connection.
The XM 1501 Spline One 27.5 wheels comes tubeless ready, meaning the rims have been carefully engineered to feature a profile that reduces the forces applied on the rim sidewall. This optimized rim bed yields fast tire installation and a great tire fit, allowing for quick and trouble-free tubeless setup.
The patented freewheel system uses precision ratchets, featuring an extremely high load capacity and unmatched reliability. The straight pull spokes are utilized for their absence of spoke elbows, eliminating the biggest weak point of conventional spokes, while increasing the overall stiffness of the wheel. Combine this ingenious Ratchet System with the new straight pull hubs, and the result is a firm, reactive wheel that excels at transferring your energy from your pedal strokes and into the forward motion.
- Double butted, straight pull spokes for better strength to weight performance and improved elasticity
- No special tools needed for maintenance
- A patented liquid injected into the nipple thread allows for an extremely durable wheel
- SPLINE® wheel technology
- Patented wheel mounting system is stiffer, safer, and more user friendly than conventional quick releases
- Straight pull spokes
- Tubeless ready
- Weight: Front €“ 745g, Rear €“ 845g
- Wheel Size: 27.5" (650B)
- Clincher tubeless ready
- Presta Valve
- Rim Material: Aluminum
- Hub axle system: (Front - 15/100mm thru), (Rear - 12/142mm X-12 thru)
- Freewheel: DT Swiss Ratchet System
- Free Wheel Body (rear): Shimano and SRAM 9/10
- Disc Mount: IS (6-Bolt)
- Spokes: DT competition straight pull
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock aluminum
- Lacing: 3-Cross
- Tire Dimension: 1.9" €“ 2.5" (tire not included)
- Front Wheel Includes: RWS, 5mm endcaps/axle, Tubeless Valve
- Rear Wheel Includes: RWS, 5mm endcaps / axle, Tubeless ready tape, Tubeless Valve
PROS: Stiff, Lightweight, Easy To Install, Attractive Design, Durable
PROS: Lightweight, Easy To Install, Attractive Design
CONS: Hub Is Small
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
DT Swiss R32 Spline Road Wheel DT Swiss's R32 Spline Road Wheels are the ideal all-around wheels, fitting perfectly into a broad range of riding styles and disciplines. With a semi-aero design, the R32 cuts swiftly through air while training ...
Stan's NoTubes Flow MK3 27.5" Wheelset Born and bred for control at speed. With input from Enduro World Series teams, the legendary Flow is now new and improved for 2016. Flow MK3 sheds weight while gaining a wider inner profile ...