DT Swiss M 1900 Spline 29" Wheelset
The M 1900 SPLINE® 29 wheel is cocked, loaded and ready to shred! Its straight DT Swiss’s SPLINE technology combines high attention to detail and the legendary DT Swiss reliability, to bring you intricately machined hub shells, cleverly positioned spokes and proven freewheel technology for an overall more superior wheel. SPLINE wheels are tubeless ready, meaning with the correct tubeless kit and tubeless compatible tires, the tubeless ready rims make for simple and quick tubeless setups.
Straight pull spokes are utilized for their absence of spoke elbows, eliminating the biggest weak point of conventional spokes, while increasing the overall stiffness of the wheel. The intensively engineered hub shell paired with straight pull spokes allow for an optimized position of the spoke anchor points, creating a stiffer, more reactive ride. Quite possibly the best part of pairing straight pull spokes with DT Swiss’s SPLINE hubs is the lacing pattern. The lacing pattern ensures that the spokes align with mathematically precision, keeping material to a minimum for the best strength to weight ratio. If you’re fishing for affordable, high-quality, reliable circles to roll on, look no further than the M 1900 SPLINE 29!
- Straight pull spokes for better strength to weight performance and improved elasticity
- A patented liquid injected into the nipple thread allows for an extremely durable wheel
- Two steel inserts are press fitted into both ends of the profile for a precise, strong, and economical connection
- SPLINE® wheel technology
- Tubeless ready
- Weight: Front - 900g, Rear - 1045g
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Rim Width: Inner – 19mm, Outer – 24.5mm
- Rim Depth: 19mm
- Tire Type: Clincher tubeless ready
- Presta Valve
- Rim Material: Aluminum
- Hub axle system: (Front - 15/100mm thru), (Rear - 12/142mm X-12 thru)
- Freewheel: Pawl system
- Disc Mount: IS (6-Bolt)
- Spokes: DT champion
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock brass
- Lacing: 3-Cross
- Tire Dimension: 1.7” – 2.4” (tire not included)
- Includes: Quick release, 5mm endcaps / axle, Tubeless ready tape, Tubeless Valve
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items