The DeFeet AirEator is known as the “original air- flow sock” that leads in durability, wicking, drying, and air permeability.
- 45% Coolmax, 40% nylon, 15% lycra
- Stayfast cuff provides a secure, durable, dynamic fit
- AirEator Vapor Zone- The DeFeet invention that started the “airflow” sock rage
- En- Duro- Skin construction reinforces the external heel and toe, puncture areas
- Achill-E- Shield reinforces high- stress area
- Solez system lets durability and wicking co- exist
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, no chlorine bleach
- Cuff Length: Low
- Material: Synthetic
|36 - 39.5||-||6 - 8||S|
|40 - 42.5||7 - 9||8.5 - 10.5||M|
|43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5||11 - 13||L|
PROS: Comfortable, Wicking, Dry Easily
BEST USES: Casual Riding, Mountain Biking, Road Cycling
PROS: Lightweight, Versatile, Durable, Comfortable
BEST USES: Mountain Biking, Commuting/City, Road Biking
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items