Deity Bladerunner Pedals
Whether you're approaching a massive jump or rodeoing a jagged rock garden, gutsy riders are always striving to be epic, and like a good friend, your equipment should support that. Deity's components are intensively designed to beg you to be epic.
As its name promotes, the Deity Bladerunner is extruded and machined from 6061 T6 aluminum to a slim 11mm profile. By ridding materials in key areas, the Bladrunner sheds unwanted weight as fast as it sheds mud. Additionally the design widens the footprint to a roomy 103mmx100mm, ensuring riders have no shortage of foot positions. The Deity Bladerunner Pedals feature a concave pin design with 10 allen pins per side and machined traction grooves, for the kind of grip that is essential to riders trying to touch the sky. Upon landing, the load distribution system disperses the impact to prevent bearing blowouts.
Consider the Deity Bladerunner your new, very supportive friend.
Deity Bladerunner Pedal Features:
- Extruded and Machined from Deity molds and 6061 T6 aluminum
- The largest and thinnest Deity pedal to date
- Thin 11mm profile at the exterior edges
- 103mm x 100mm footprint
- Concave pin profile
- Load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout
- Multi micro sealed bearings and Deity DU Bushing internals
- 10 allen bolt pins per side keep your feet glued
- Machined traction grooves
- Minimal material in key areas to shed weight and mud build up
- Stepped Black polished Cr-Mo axle is compatible with 8mm allen keys or also a standard 15mm pedal wrench
- Fully serviceable without requiring removal from the bike
- Rebuild kits available
- Pedals come with an extra set of pins for back ups
- Available in High Polished Black, Red, Green, Blue, and Purple Ano with laser logos
- Also available in White Powder coat
- Claimed Weight: 370 grams (pair)
PROS: Attractive Design, Lightweight, Easy To Install, Durable
BEST USES: Mountain Biking, Upgrade
PROS: Attractive Design
PROS: Easy To Install, Attractive Design, Lightweight, Durable
BEST USES: Casual Riding, BMX, Mountain Biking, Racing, Upgrade
7 months ago
9 months ago
1 year ago
2 months ago
8 months ago
4 months ago
3 months ago
1 year ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Azonic Shoo-In Pedals The Azonic Shoo-In Pedal is an excellent budget-friendly platform pedal. BMX, Mountain, or Commuting, this pedal does the job and keeps costs down. A sturdy CrMo spindle carries a fiber reinforced nylon body, resulting in a platform ...
Chromag Contact Pedal The Contact's design features a lightweight compact platform body that extends inboard bringing the riders feet closer to the cranks providing maximum control when busting moves. The Contact pedal has a very low profile concave CNC'd surface ...
Chromag Radar Pedals The Grom's Gold Standard The young guns are making their mark on mountain biking, and their level of progression is shocking to say the least. Chromag, the notorious Whistler based brand has decided to show the groms ...