2013 Diamondback Interval Women’s Bike
Are you looking into your first triathlon or charity ride, but don’t want to spend a small fortune on a bike? Maybe you aren’t comfortable on the stiff and race ready road bikes? Diamondback has been listening and has the ride that you need to get on the road.
The Interval Women’s falls into Diamondback’s Devine Designs line which pays tribute to women riders with bike geometries built for women’s smaller frames. The color palette reflects women’s tastes in aesthetics. You will find the same devotion to craftsmanship and technology that is engineered into each and every Diamondback.
Diamondback’s all new Interval Women’s bike features a performance hybrid position with a clip-on aero bar for maximum aerodynamic advantage and comfortable position options. Add to that the Interval Elite butted 7005 alloy performance hybrid geometry frame with formed top tube, integrated head tube, and DBR AERO Performance alloy fork and you’ve got yourself one fast machine.
Shimano handles the shifting with Tiagra 10 speed mated to an FSA Vero Compact N10 crankset (50/34 teeth). The compact cranks will help you navigate hilly terrain with more leg friendly gears. The DBR flat bar with Rapid Fire shifters give you a heads up riding position when navigating through traffic on your commute to work or running daily errands. The Equation 700c aero deep dish wheels are light and effortlessly slice through the wind.
A super comfortable DB Performance soft nose hybrid gel saddle sits on an alloy 27.2mm seatpost giving you a great place to be as the miles roll on beneath you. No super narrow hard as wood saddle on the Interval!
The Diamonback Interval includes removable aero clip-on bars to get you into a fast aerodynamic position while you are putting in the miles. If you don’t want the aero bars on a short ride, remove them with just one bolt. Keep the aero bars on for most of your rides to give yourself various hand positions for comfort and the ability to extend your range.
The Diamondback Interval Women’s is white and comes in 4 unique sizes: SM (15"), M (17"), and LG (19"). If you love riding your performance hybrid but would love to give a local tri event a go sometime… check out Diamondback’s Interval.
- Frame: Interval Elite Butted 7005 Alloy Performance Hybrid Geometry Frame, Formed Top Tube, w/Intgrated Headtube
- Fork: DBR AERO Performance Alloy leg, Alloy Steerer
- Headset: Integrated FSA Drop-in ACB upper, Zero Stack lower internal cup and cartridge bearing, 1 1/8"
- Cranks: FSA VERO Compact N10 50,34t 10spd rings
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, 31.8
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 10spd
- Shifter: Shimano Tiagra Flat Bar 10spd Rapid fire shifters
- Chain: FSA CN910 10spd10spd
- Hubset: (F) 28h Alloy QR (R) 28h Alloy QR Cassette
- Spokes: Black 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: 28h frt / 28h rear EQUATION AERO DEEP Section
- Gear: Shimano CS-4600 Tiagra 10spd (12-30t)
- Tires: Kenda Kontender 700x26c
- Brakes: Tektro Rx3 Mini V brakes
- Brake Levers: Tektro ML730 2 finger w/reach adjust
- Handlebar: DBR Flat Bar Road 31.8
- Grips: Ergo 3D multi-position grip
- Stem: DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm
- Seat: DB Performance soft nose, Hybrid w/ Gel
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Pedals: Wellgo Road w/Toe Clip and Strap
|| Small (15”)
|| Medium (17”)
|| Large (19”)
| Seat Tube Length
| Standover Height
| Head Tube Length
| Top Tube Length*
| Head Angle
| Seat Angle
| Wheel Base
| Stem Length
| Handlebar Width
Jenson USA is an authorized Diamondback retailer and this product is covered by Diamondback's warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. The warranty term varies by model. To see the full, printable warranty statement, please click here.
In the event of a warranty claim, the retailer (Jenson USA) will be your primary point of contact and will facilitate the claim on your behalf. Call us at (888) 880-3811 x149 or click "Email Us" from our Help Desk page and select "Warranty Claim" as the reason for the inquiry.