Ergon BC2 Backpack
The Ergon BC2 Backpack was designed for those long days in the saddle. As ergonomic specialists, Ergon’s goal when creating a backpack was to make it as comfortable as possible. One main reason backpacks are traditionally so uncomfortable is due to the way your shoulders bare the majority of the load. Through use of a Profax PP frame, Ergon was able to evenly distribute the load to the hips - relieving the shoulders and spine. In addition to the weight distributing frame, Ergon chose to utilize a Flint® Ball Joint to isolate the shoulder straps from the load which allows for free and independent movement which directly increases the comfort on longer riders and carrying heavier loads.
Ergon BC2 Backpack Features
- Flink® system with unique ball join provides almost unrestricted upper body freedom of movement
- Load is transferred to the hips protecting your spine from over loading
- Optimal load distribution shares load between the hips and the shoulders, meaning shoulders carry less weight which prevents tiredness of the arms, back and shoulders
- Secure backpack fit for all riding situations
- Low weight construction
- Simple adjustments of the carrying system to the back length of the user
- 16L (975 cu. inches) of inside storage, additional 4L (245 cu. inches) of storage in zippered outer pocket
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items