- 16 liter capacity, expandable to 19 liters using expansion zipper
- Built in hydration bladder routing
- Adjustable, self correcting shoulder straps
- Vented 4 zone air circulation and load distribution back padding
- Lower trapeze style support helps pull load closer to the body
- Easy access, hip strap pockets
- 4 position back length adjustment
- Built in helmet carrier
- Includes rain cover
- Choose size Small if you wear T shirt sizes XS-S, choose size Large if you were T shirt sizes S-XL
PROS: Ergonomic, Versatile, Durable, Lightweight, Easy to Use
BEST USES: Long Rides, Mountain Bikes, Commuting
PROS: Versatile, Easy to Use, Lightweight
PROS: Durable, Versatile, Easy to Use, Lightweight
BEST USES: Long Rides, Road Bikes, Commuting, Mountain Bikes
I can't speak for the comfort or ventilation of the back panel (seemed like it would work well) as I found a 19L bag to not be large enough for my commuting/gym needs, so I returned it before using it.
If Ergon made a 25L bag, I would snap it up in a heartbeat. The material is pretty light weight (think tent style nylon) which saves weight, but not too sure how long it would last as a dedicated trail bag.
PROS: Versatile, Lightweight
BEST USES: Commuting, Mountain Bikes, Long Rides
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items