Ergon GE1 MTB Technical Grip
The Ergon GE1 is a newly designed lock-on grips developed specially for gravity bikes. Knowing that riders in this category run extra wide bars with a generous bend to their elbow, the GE1 grip was made to reduce fatiguing in the arms and hands to provide the comfort Ergon products are known for. The GE1 grips employs two different rubber compounds, one of which is used in a texturized zone facing opposite of nature rotation of the hand to prevent your hands from slipping around and ultimately making for a more comfortable grip.
Ergon GE1 MTB Grip Features
- Optimized ergonomics for wide MTB handlebars
- Works with the typical arm and upper body position used on technical trails and downhills
- Texture opposed the rotation of the hand while riding, and is angled to support the arm and upper body position
- Improved pressure distribution in the thumb area
- Internal core with cut outs complements grip textures
- Additional damping on grips external edges
- Multiple grip textures for improved feel
- Surface profile promotes maximum grip
- Clamps securely, even on carbon bars
Ergon GE1 MTB Grip Specifications
- Use: Enduro, Freeride, All-Mountain
- Inner Clamp: Forged Aluminum/CNC machined
- Material: Lightweight Silicon rubber, 4 sone profiling
- Weight: 120g per pair
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items