Uvex Sportstyle 202 Vario Sunglasses
The Uvex Sportstyle 202 sunglasses scream “Cycling” with their decentrered single lens technology that guarantees 100 percent distortion free visibility and UV protection. Supravision® nano technology enables an extremely scratch proof lens on the outside and a constant fog-free vision from the inside. Soft ear piece ends and nose pads ensure zero slippage and a pressure free hold for the most comfortable fit. Slip on the Sportstyle 202, and let it be known you mean business on the bike!
- 100% UVA-, UVB-, UVC protection - A scratchproof filter integrated into the lens material protects the human eye from 100% of all harmful UV rays and blue light. UV protection is also integrated into the frame of the glasses
- Adjustable soft nose pads - Flexible, easily adaptable nose pads. Very smooth and dimensionally stable for pressure-free hold and non-slip fit
- Supravision® - Unique Uvex supravision® nano technology enables an extremely scratchproof lens from the outside and constantly fog-free lens from the inside. It also guarantees 100% UV protection
- Variomatic - Fast-response, automatic lens tinting in response to variable light conditions
- Easy to clean - Lens treatment makes lenses very easy to keep clean: sweat, water and dirt slide off
- Lens: Vario Smoke
- Protection level: S 1-3
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items