Fabric Chamber Fixed Tool
Not your father's multi-tool
While most multi-tools can be awkwardly shaped and clunky to use, the Fabric Chamber Milti-tool is easy to pack and even easier to use. Offering 13 functions through its efficient T-bar fixed head, the Chamber Fixed Tool enables use of the tool at different lengths to increase functionality and ensures that hard to reach areas of the bike are easily accessed. Even with its many doodads, the Chamber tool packs seamlessly into a smooth finish caddy which shelters the tools and ensures easy stashing by eliminating snagging on jersey pockets or equipment. Weighing in at only 162 grams, the unit as a whole is as lightweight and portable as they come.
- Sleek, snag free, lightweight design features a smooth metal case to safely and securely hold all 13 tools, ensuring there is no snagging on clothing or equipment.
- Easily reaches inaccessible places through its 6 double-ended bits and an 8mm over-bit. The bits can be used at different lengths in the Chamber head, increasing access to the many hard to reach areas on a bicycle.
- Fixed head enables use of the tool at different lengths.
- 13 functions includes 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, SL3, SL5, PH1, PH2, T10, T25
- Head: Fixed stainless steel
- Base: Stainless steel
- Body: Aluminum
- Tools: 70mm steel
- Functions: 13
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items