Feedback Rakk Storage and Display Stand
You've worked too hard and spent too much of those hard earned dollars on your bike to just go leaning it against the garage wall. The Feedback Rakk was developed to offer a rock-solid solution to storing a bicycle upright.
Operating the Rakk is just as simple as it looks, no tricks or special instructions. Simply roll your front or rear wheel into the tray and the spring loaded arm does the rest, resulting in a sturdy way to store your bike without having to attach hooks or pulleys to your wall. No more walking in on your bike sprawled out on the garage floor because something shifted in the night. Forego the delicate balancing act of trying to lean your prized bike against the wall—the Feedback Rakk will keep your bike safe, secure, and ready to ride at a moment's notice.
- Spring loaded arm easily holds front or rear wheel without the risk of scratching rim or spokes
- Hands free use allows you to roll bike into the wheel slot for storage or display
- Modular design supports connecting multiple RAKKs together
- Holds 20 mm road tires; up to 2.4"; wide mtb tires In size 20"; to 29"; wheel
- Base footprint 13.5"; x 16"; (343 mm x 406 mm)
- Folded height 3.2"; (81 mm)
- Weight 5.9 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- Optional spacing of 12"; 13.5"; 15"; between stands
- 1-year warranty
- US patent #6062396
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items