Feedback Sports Ultralight Stand
The Pro-UltraLight Bicycle Repair Stand is a perfect choice when travel weight and size limits are a concern. Its legs and clamp head quickly fold into a 37" super-compact, lightweight unit weighing just 10.5 lbs add to that it does not require tools for easy set-up and tear down and you have a great repair stand that is portable and easy to use.
- Award-winning, classic Slide-Lock clamp with quarter-turn action quickly clamps without crimping or marring seat posts and tubes
- Clamps in tight places and on different tube diameters
- Stand is height adjustable from 35.6" - 57.7". Clamp allows 360° rotation of the bike without readjustment
- Rugged tripod configuration holds up to 65 lbs. on flat or uneven surfaces (i.e. dirt, grass, slopes etc.)
- Large rubber footcaps enhance grip on all surfaces
- Rugged, tripod features red anodized extruded aluminum tubing with die-cast hardware and NEW reinforced fitting for top performance
- Corrosion and rust resistant
- Red anodized aluminum
- Weight 10.5 lbs. (4.8 kg)
- Clamp height 35.6" - 57.7" (904 mm - 1466 mm)
- Clamp opening .75" - 1.9" (19 mm - 48 mm)
- Base diameter 53.6” (1361 mm)
- Folded size 6.6" x 5.0" x 36.9" (168 mm x 127 mm x 937 mm)
- Load capacity 65 lbs. (29.5 kg)
PROS: Light Weight, Reliable, Easy to use, Great Value
10 months ago
5 months ago
4 months ago
7 months ago
However, after a month of use, the slide-lock mechanism started exhibiting problems. It was no longer easy to slide the clamp open or closed. Very often it did not open fully and I had to loosen the knob to release the bike, and I end up turning it until the knob comes off before the clamp would slide out (off the threaded rod) so that I could remove the bike. In this state it became increasingly difficult to use because you need two hands to clamp the bike in, leaving nothing to support the bike.
I'm disappointed with the quality of the product and did return it and purchased the next better model (Elite) and have been happy with the upgrade.
PROS: Lightweight, Stable and sturdy, Strong
CONS: Poor Quality Clamp
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
The Feedback Repair Flop Stop Handlebar holder is adjustable and strong and keeps your handlebars straight and steady during repair or during vehicle transport on a hitch-mounted rack. Adjustable length 20”- 35” (508 mm - 889 mm) Weight(claimed): 5.5 oz. ...
JensonUSA Bench & Wall Mount Repair Stand Jenson's Bench & Wall Mount Repair stand is comprised of super reliable steel with a durable powder coated finish. It can be easily mounted on benches or walls using the flange holes, (Lag ...