As a hardtail, the Karakoram is inherently an efficient cross-country bike. Without the bob of the rear suspension, power from every pedal stroke is transferred straight to the wheels, letting you climb strong and sprint through the flats. Equipped with a Shimano drivetrain, disc brakes, and a 100mm travel Suntour fork, the Karakoram is ready for the endless singletracks of your dreams.
- Hydroformed/Butted Speed Metal™ Aluminum Frame (TT/ST, DT), Triple Triangle™
- Frame Construction, Forged Bottom Bracket, Dropouts, and 1 1/8" Headtube, w/ 29"er-Specific Geometry
- SR Suntour Fork XCM-V3-MLO w/100mm Travel QR, Adjustable Preload & Lockout
- SR Suntour Crank XCT-V2 42/32/22T
- Tange Sealed Bottom Bracket
- Shimano SL-M310 Rapid Fire Shifters
- Shimano CS-HG31, 11-32T, 8-Speed cassette
- KMC Z72, 8-Speed Chain
- Shimano Acera Front Derailleur
- Shimano Alivio, 8-Speed Rear Derailleur
- Alex TD25 Rims , Doublewall 32H
- ALL TERRA Alloy Disc 32H
- ALL TERRA Alloy 32h Q/R Cassette
- Maxxis Aspen Tires , 2.1", Wire
- GT Slimline Flat Pedals
- Tektro Novela Cable Disc brakes, 160mm (F/R)
- Tektro 2-Finger brake levers
- ALL TERRA 6061 Aluminum Riser Handlebar , 690mm
- ALL TERRA 3D Forged Threadless Stem , CNC'd 4-Bolt Face Plate
- Tange Zerostack Ahead Headset , 1 1/8"
- WTB Pure-V Comp Saddle
- ALL TERRA Alloy Microadjust Seat Post , 30.9mm
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items