Deity DC31 Mohawk Carbon DH Handlebar
After years of intensive research and trial, Deity
developed and designed the stunning DC31 Handlebar using unidirectional
with in-house Deity molds. Measuring in at 787mm wide, the DC31 Mohawk
Deity’s classic 9°x5° bends and sweeps to provide a handlebar that
Downhill, Enduro, and All Mountain riding. The stem clamping surface
textured to prevent annoying slippage, keeping you upright and in control. At 249 grams, the DC31 Mohawk is
riders who are looking to reap the benefits of a wider bar with the
capabilities of carbon.
- The evolution of Deity continues with the first Deity Carbon
- Designed for Downhill, Enduro, and All MTN
- Developed and designed exclusively with our own in house Deity
- Unidirectional Carbon Construction
- 25mm Rise
- 787mm Length (31")
- 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep
- 31.8mm clamping diameter
- Textured non slip stem clamping surface
- Comes equipped with Deity Icon 3D End Plugs
- Recommended Torque Spec range (4 - 5 Nm)
- Weight: 249 grams
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items