The Hayes Prime Comp disc brake has the adjustability and power of the Prime in a smaller package and at an affordable price point. The satin black and anodized lever gives the Prime Comp an ultra- refined look. Leverage increase throughout the stroke for better modulation and higher power at the end. The Poppet Cam provides tool free, on- the- fly adjustment of the dead stroke. Crosshair technology allows for perfectly adjusted calipers in under a minute!
- All Hayes brake kits are pre-bled and require an adaptor unless used with a 74mm post-mount fork
- Rotors are not included
- Leverage increases throughout the stroke, for better modulation and higher power at the end
- Improved tool-free reach adjustment providing a fixed mechanical advantage regardless of lever position
- Poppet Cam provides tool-free, on-the-fly adjustment of the dead stroke
- Satin black with smoke anodized lever
- Crosshair technology allows for perfectly adjusted calipers in under a minute. For more information and a how to video go tohttp://www.hayescomponents.com/tech
- Weight: 385 grams
- Hose Length: Front: 900mm/ Rear: 1900mm
- Front and Rear brakes are sold singly, to outfit a complete bike you must purchase BOTH a front and a rear brake
PROS: Adjustable, Attractive Design, Durable
CONS: Difficult To Install
BEST USES: Racing, Mountain Biking
PROS: Lightweight, Attractive Design, Easy To Install
BEST USES: Racing, Upgrade, Mountain Biking
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Hope Tech 3 V4 Disc Brake CNC machined out of a single piece of T6 Aluminum alloy, the Hope V4 calipers are outstandingly strong, light, and reliable. They're methodically designed using a practical and ingenious design, it's no accident that ...
Magura MT7 Next Disc Brake The Magura MT7 is the top dog of the Magura performance hydraulic disc brake range. The MT7's 4-piston design offers nothing short of maximum braking performance and stability in extreme conditions. In the tough, bike-testing ...
SRAM GUIDE T DISC BRAKEThe SRAM Guide T offers reliable stopping power and consistent performance. It has a revised lever design and lightweight four-piston caliper. With SRAM's Directlink lever, updated master cylinder and timing port closure, all combined to provide ...