Cane Creek 40 Series EC34 Headset
The 40-Series is the workhorse line of Cane Creek’s headsets. The 40-Series borrows design features from their premium 110-Series, incorporating all the features necessary for a durable, light-weight, long-lasting headset that represents the perfect balance of performance, durability and value. The 40.EC34 headset fits bikes/frames with traditional 1 1/8" threadless headtubes and forks. Will NOT work with Integrated or ZeroStack frames or forks.
Cane Creek 40 Series EC34 Headset Specifications
- Technical Description: EC34/28.6/H16/K|EC34/30 /H12/K
- Top Type: EC - External Cup
- Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 33.95mm
- Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm
- Top Stack Height: 16mm
- Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed
- Bottom Type: EC - External Cup
- Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 33.95mm
- Crown Race Seat Dia.: 30.015mm
- Crown Race Type: Steel, Face-Sealed
- Bottom Stack Height: 12mm
- Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed
- Material: 6061
- Weight: 98g
- Part Number: BAA0068K
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items