Hope Stainless Steel Bottom Bracket
Keep your HollowTech II or Race Face X-type crank spinning smooth and fast by installing a Hope bottom bracket. Only the finest materials are use to create this amazing product, materials such as stainless steel bearings and cnc machined anodized alloy cups.
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Custom stainless steel and ceramic bearings by INA of Switzerland
- Internal and external sealing
- Approximate weight 118 grams
- Compatible with Shimano Hollowtech II mountain cranksets(XTR, XT, LX, SLX, ect.) and Race Face X-type cranksets
- 68 or 73mm bottom bracket shell
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items