Hope 83mm Cranks
Versatility and Style
The Hope 83mm Cranks are an extremely versatile component. With interchangeable spindles, direct mount chain rings, along with the option to add a double chainring spider, lets these cranks fit or adapt to nearly any type of bike frame or riding style. They are certainly versatile and with 6 different colors available, they are a perfect fit with your style as well. The arms are constructed of forged and CNC machined aluminum and the spindles are 30mm oversized for stiffness, strength, and performance.
Hope 83 mm Cranks Features
- Fits 83mm bottom bracket shells
- Includes assemly tools and pedal washers
- Chanrings, spiders, and bottom brackets sold seperatly
- Forged and CNC machined 7075 series aluminum alloy crank arms
- Unique expanding spline/arm interface (patent pending)
- Versatile Spline mount for chainring/spider
- 165, 170 and 175mm length
- 30mm oversized axle
- Arms available in black, blue, red, silver, gunsmoke and purple
- Different axle length options available to accommodate most bikes from XC, DH and FAT bikes
- Weight: 641g (arms, axle and 34 tooth spiderless ring)
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items