Ibis Mojo SL-R SLX Build Bike
The Ibis Mojo SL-R is indeed the all- in- one XC bike. This bike is 80-90% as stiff as the Mojo HD, yet it (the frame) weighs a tad below 5 pounds! How is that possible, you may ask? Well, Ibis has evolved the process of carbon fiber molding. This process allows the lay-up to be done in one piece, with no joints anywhere. The result is a more precise lay-up that eliminates the need for additional foam or filler to mold the complex shapes. The end product is a lighter, stronger frame.
The SL-R comes stock with the Fox RP23 w/ Genuine Kashima Coated shock. The Kashima coating creates a slicker more durable finish to the shock’s shaft. This allows the rear suspension to respond better, with heightened sensitivity. Ibis continues to use their DW-Link suspension which counters the effects of load transfer with the world’s first suspension using a patented position sensitive anti- squat response. Anti- squat is a force that balances the effects of load transfer on the suspension, giving the best possible bump compliance, while at the same time providing excellent energy efficiency. Take the Mojo SL-R for a spin and really enjoy the flexibility with DW-Link suspension. You can run it with more or less sag. It was created so you can hit the trail and enjoy the ride, just the way you like it.
Feel secure as your hucking over tree roots, or sloshing down the track. The 142mm Maxle rear through axle provides extra rear wheel stiffness without packing on the extra weight. Ibis didn’t forget about the front end of the bike. They included a tapered head tube similar to the one found on the Mojo HD, resulting in superior steering precision, stiffness, while maintaining its light weight. The BB92 adds stiffness to the crank area. As you are cranking up a hill, you’ll know that all of your energy is going into forward movement, and not being lost in translation.
Ibis Mojo SL-R SLX Build Bike Features
- Weight: 25.66 lbs
- 140mm rear wheel travel, DW-Link suspension
- Carbon fiber monocoque frame and swingarm
- Kashima coated Fox Float RP23 with Adaptive Logic Boost Valve technology
- Tapered head tube, makes the bike feel very stiff
- 142mm Maxle rear axle provides stiffness
- Chain suck plate now has more coverage
- Titanium fasteners abound
- Links interchangeable with Mojo SL
Ibis Mojo SL-R SLX Build Bike Components
- Fork: Revelation RLT 140mm travel- 15mm Maxle thru- axle Tapered Steerer- Black
- Shock: Float RP23 w/ Genuine Kashima Coat and Adaptive Logic- 7.85x 50mm
- Wheel: Ibis D881S & D882S hubs/ Ibis SX44 rim (20mm inside dia, 480g)
- Tires: Specialized Ground Control/ Fast Trak 2Bliss Ready
- Brakes: Formula RX, 180mm Front Rotor, 160mm Rear Rotor
- Cranks: SLX 175mm FC0M66010 Hollowtech 2, 42x32x24T
- Rear Derailleur: XT Shadow RD- M780 SGSL 10 speed
- Front Derailleur: SLX FD-M661-D Down Swing, Dual route, Direct Mount
- Shift Levers: SLX SL M660
- Cassette: CS-HG81, 10speed, 11-36T
- Headset: Cane Creek 40: ZS44 1- 1/8” top/ EC49/ 40 Traditional 1.5” bottom
- Handlebar: Ibis DH Bar 31.8 AL- 7075 T6 x 9 degree bend 660mm wide, 270g
- Stem: Ibis 3D forged
- Seatpost: Ibis 31.6 x 350L
- Saddle: WTB Rocket V
|Seat Tube Length
|Seat Tube Length
|Effective Top Tube Length
|Head Tube Length
|Chain Stay Length
|Standover Height (mid toptube)
|Standover Height (saddle nose)
||5'0" - 5'5"
|5'4" - 5'9"
|5'9" - 6'2"
|6'0" - 6'6"
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product cannot be shipped to the following locations:
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Korea, Republic of
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom