Ibis Mojo HDR 26" Frame
Ibis is known in the cycling industry for the expert craftsmanship and high-grade materials that go into the manufacturing of their bicycles. To understand how it all started, take a trip back in time to1980. Ibis founder, Scot Nicol read an article about the new “Klunker Bike” movement in the Spring issue of CoEvolution Quarterly—a friendly hippy magazine. The seed was planted. In 1981, in a workshop in Mendocino, California, the first Ibis bicycle was made. Glassy eyed onlookers saw the bicycle and asked Scot if he could produce more. Fast forward 30 years to present-day Ibis: a renowned boutique bicycle manufacturer with humble beginnings that continues to raise the bar in the mountain bike world.
Ibis Mojo HDR Frame:
The Ibis Mojo HDR shares the soul of the original Ibis Mojo HD but has a funk all its own! The Mojo DHR is slightly lighter than the Mojo HD, about .3 to .4 of a pound lighter. However, the HDR is stronger and equal to the HD’s stiffness. The more precise molding technique helps to keep the weight down, without sacrificing the ride. The linkage location has been shifted to accommodate an ISCG 05 chain guide. Front derailleur compatibility dramatically increased, as the HDR accepts both 2x and 3x setups. There is also increased clearance to accommodate 11 speed cog sets. The tapered headset provides an extremely rigid front end platform, particularly when pushing hard. The HD is also compatible with the King InSet 3 headset.
Ibis worked hard to create a truly versatile bike that can handle a plethora of trails. The HDR can be setup in a number of different ways to accommodate the trails you love. You can easily change the front and rear travel and change the wheel size to dial in the right ride for you. Add or remove the “Limbo Chip” to change the wheelbase platform. Appropriate Limbo Chip for 130mm of travel comes installed on the frame.
- 26" wheel platform
- 160mm of rear wheel travel
- DW-Link Suspension
- 2014 Fox Float CTD Adjust Factory Series with Kashima Coat, 8.5" x 2.5"
- Weight for the frame and shock, size medium, matte finish: 6.2 lbs (~.1 lb difference between sizes and for painted frame)
- 67.5 degree head angle with a Fox Float 34 160mm fork
- Chain stay length: 17.125"
- 12 x 142mm Maxle rear axle
- 160mm post mount left dropout, carbon fiber
- Tapered Steerer
- Compatible with Chris King InSet 3 headsets.
- 2.35"-2.55" rear tire depending on brand and height of cornering knobs
- Dual row angular contact bearings in the front of the lower link that have less play than standard sealed bearings. Preload adjustment is not necessary. Large 28mm x 15mm x 7mm radial bearings in the rear for stiffness and long wear
- The Bottom Bracket height is 13.8" with 2.3" tires
- Front derailleur (if you use one) and adjustable seatpost housing (if you use one) run along the top tube
- Direct mount front derailleur
Geoemtry given with 160mm fork:
|Seat Tube Length
|Top Tube Length
|Head Tube Length
|Seat Tube Angle
|Head Tube Angle
|Sizing Guide (height-inches)
||5'0" - 5' 5"
||5'4" - 5' 9"
||5'9" - 6'2"
||6' - 6'6"
|Sizing Guide (height-cm)
||152 - 165
||163 - 175
||175 - 188
||183 - 198
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product cannot be shipped to the following locations:
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Korea, Republic of
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom