In 2005 the original Mojo set the MTB world on its ear with a full carbon monocoque frame featuring dw-link rear suspension. Today the Mojo lives on in a lighter, longer travel, version of its predecessor and it does it at affordable price that makes competitors cringe.
Mojo SL uses carbon, carbon, carbon everywhere, including frame, swingarm, head cups, seattube insert, and dropouts, and can yield an amazingly light complete bike with a careful selection of parts, Or go the other direction and build a bullletproof do-it-all machine.
- 5.2-5.3 pound (2400g) frame/swingarm/rear shock (measured on a medium size, matte clear finish. Paint adds ~70g, .15 lb)
- Pre-installed newest revision of Lopes Link for enhanced stiffness
- 6-4 titanium fasteners and shock pin shave grams
- 5.5" (140mm) of rear wheel travel using a Fox RP23 Kashima coat rear shock
To take the bare Mojo SL frame and turn it into a complete bike, you'll need:
WHAT THEY'RE SAYING
- 31.6mm seatpost
- 34.9mm clamp down swing (high clamp) top pull front derailleur
- Headset built to the Cane Creek integrated spec, 1 1/8"
- A 68mm English threaded bottom bracket
- 51mm International Standard rear brake
Winner of the 2009 MTBR.com "Best of MTBR" awardGEOMETRY
|Seat Tube Length
|Effective Top Tube Length
|Head Tube Length
|Seat Tube Angle
|Head Tube Angle
|Standover Height (mid toptube)
|Standover Height (saddle nose)
All measurements are in millimeters unless otherwise noted.Country Restriction:
USA can ship Ibis products to most countries. If your shipping address
is in: Australia, Brazil, Colombia, China, Czech Republic, Finland,
Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand,
Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa,
South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, or Venezuela, we cannot
ship this item to your country. To purchase this item, please provide
an alternative delivery address at checkout.