Ibis Mojo SL-R Frame
Ibis' new SL-R is the Mojo, rebooted. It shares the name, but really that's about it. Everything here is new. It's like all the best features of the classic Mojo, the SL, and the HD rolled into a single chassis. Amazingly lightweight, incredibly stiff, and the foundation of the ultimate trailbike.
It all starts with the proven DW-Link suspension design, offering 140mm of rear wheel travel on a Fox Float RP23 Kashima rear shock. Ibis then piled on all the latest and greatest technology, including a tapered headtube and 142mm Maxle rear dropouts, both of which add stiffness. There's also a trick new direct mount front derailleur for compatibility with the latest 2x10 and 3x10 drivetrains, a BB92 press fit bottom bracket shell, and a new anti-chain-suck plate with increased coverage.
What They're Saying
2011 Wish List: Wired Staffers Most Wanted
"...new molding techniques have delivered a frame so light that a complete Mojo SL-R can weigh just 22.5 pounds. So whether I'm going uphill or down, I can be sure the bike isn't the thing that's holding me back."
- Wired Magazine
Ibis Mojo SL-R Frame Features
- Full carbon monocoque frame and swingarm, carbon fiber post-mount rear brake mounts, and titanium fasteners throughout
- Compatible with the Cane Creek Angleset headset, so you can go all the way down to a 67.5 degree head angle if desired
- Tapered head tube for exceptional front-end stiffness
- 140mm travel; Fox RP23 shock with Adaptive Logic Boost Valve technology standard
- Updated cable routing in the style of the Mojo HD to accomodate remote-actuated dropper seatposts
Here's some helpful information to complete your Mojo SL-R build:
- Seat Post Diameter: 31.6mm
- Front Derailleur: High Direct Mount
- Headset: Mixed Tapered (1.5" EC49 lower, 1.125" ZS44 upper)
- BB: BB92/Press GXP
- BB height unsagged: 336mm
- BB height at sag: 314mm
- Chainline: 51mm
- Rear Brake Mount: Post Mount
- Rear axle standard: 142 Maxle
|Seat Tube Length
|Effective Top Tube Length
|Head Tube Length
|Chain Stay Length
|Standover Height (mid toptube)
|Standover Height (saddle nose)
||5'0" - 5'5"
|5'4" - 5'9"
|5'9" - 6'2"
|6'0" - 6'6"
Jenson USA can ship Ibis products to most countries. If your shipping address is in: Australia, Brazil, Colombia, China, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, or Venezuela, we cannot ship this item to your country. To purchase this item, please provide an alternative delivery address at checkout.