Knog Blinder Road 400 Front Light
With our own employee bike parking and the opportunity to earn bikes for kids in need, many of us here at Jenson USA don't hesitate to commute to and from work multiple times a week. There is a lot of things to love about California, and excessive traffic is not one of them. Just like everywhere else, when the short days of winter roll around, we must look to our trustee bike lights to keep the riding safe and aplenty. We must look to bike lights such as the Knog Blinder Road 400.
As its name indicates, the Blinder ROAD 400 is a thoroughly designed front light for the discerning road rider. Cars, pedestrians, and other riders are among some of the hazards presented when riding in the dark. To greatly improve rider distinguishability on city streets and cross town roads, the Knog Blinder Road 400 light uses two of the latest high-intensity LUMI LEDSs to put out a commanding 400 lumens of light with a visibility range of 1,000 meters, ensuring roads and paths are engulfed with light.
The Blinder 400 features Thermal Management technology which automatically regulates the light output for the most efficient performance. IP68 tested and 100% waterproof and dust proof, you won't have to worry about elements spoiling your evening rides. When it comes time to charge the light back up, simply plug its integrated USB plug into a wall adaptor or your work PC USB port for a quick, convenient recharge.
With a fearless power to weight ratio and 11 light modes, you won't find another light with as much brains and beauty.
- LENS: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- CONSTANT CURRENT DRIVE TECH: Maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
- BATTERY: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- INTEGRATED USB PLUG: Designed to be exposed to the elements, 100% waterproof.
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT: Automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance.
- MATERIALS: Polycarbonate housing and PMMA Lens. Hard-anodized aluminum fascia. UV-Resistant silicone
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 400 lumens
- DIMENSIONS: 53 x 30 x 75mm
- WEIGHT: 105g
- LIGHT MODES: 11 light modes: Narrow , Wide, & Dual in High, Medium & Low & 2 Flash modes
- RUN TIMES (HIGH/MED/LOW): Narrow Beam; 2-9 hours, Wide Beam; 2-9 hours; Dual Beam; 1.5-4 hours, Flashing; 6-11 hours
- BIKE ATTACHMENT : Two removable silicone straps for bars 22-28mm / 29-35mm. Helmet mount included
Long run time, super easy to charge.
Puts out as much light as units costing 3 times as much.
Has more settings than you will actually ever use.
1 year ago
7 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items