Kuat NV 2 Bike Tray Hitch Rack
Carry heavy DH and freeride bikes; or lightweight road bikes without touching the frame. Kuats platform rack grabs the wheels only for fast, safe carrying. When you get to the trailhead you can be rolling in 30 seconds, especially good for bikes with thru-axle front wheels that make removing the front wheel time consuming.
Kuat does the competition in this category one better with features like an integrated repair clamp for pre-race tuneups, and an integrated cable lock for additional security.
- Carries 2 bikes (Up to 60 lbs. each)
- Total carrying capacity of up to 120 lbs.
- Folds up quickly for storage
- Tilts down for easy vehicle access
- Integrated cable lock system AND hitch lock for maximum security (locking hitch pin included)
- Includes built-in TRAIL DOC™ repair stand for quick fixes on-the-go
- Front and rear tire ratchets make loading and unloading a breeze
- Hand-tight cam system - no need for additional tools!
- Increase bike capacity to up to FOUR bikes with available NV-Add On (sold separately, 2" model only)
- The NV is the best option for downhill, free-ride, and other large bikes
- No Worries Warranty
- Weighs 49 lbs. assembled
- Accommodates up to a 48" wheelbase
- Fits 20" - 29" wheels
- Accommodates 2" OR 1.25" receiver options
- Fits up to a 4" tire (Rear tire strap extender is required and sold separately)
- Best-in-class 13" between bikes
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items