Kuat Sherpa 2 Bike Tray Hitch Rack
Grab your favorite riding buddy, load up the whips and set out for a weekend of riding, in two shakes of a hardtail, with the Sherpa tray hitch rack by Kuat! The Sherpa carries 2 bikes of up to 40 lbs. each for a total carrying capacity of up to 80 lbs. The front and rear tire ratchets make loading and unloading quick and painless, while the ability to tilt downward enables easy access to the rear of the vehicle. Should you need to dismount the rack, the Sherpa compactly folds up for convenient storage. The anodized aluminum accents give the Sherpa a refined, yet sporty look that’ll have you wanting to leave it on all year long.
- Carries 2 bikes (up to 40 lbs. each)
- Total carrying capacity of up to 80 lbs.
- Folds up quickly for storage
- Tilts down for easy vehicle access
- External cable lock and hitch pin included
- Front and rear tire ratchets make loading and unloading a breeze
- Hand-tight cam system - no need for additional tools!
- Sherpa is not recommended for Downhill or Freeride bikes
- Available in Gun Metal Gray or Black & Polished Chrome powder coat finish
- Anodized aluminum accents
- No Worries Warranty
- Weighs 29 lbs. assembled
- Accommodates up to a 44.5" wheelbase
- Fits 20" - 29" wheels
- Accommodates 2" AND 1.25" receiver options
- Fits up to 2.75" tire
- Best-in-class 13" between bikes
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items