Lezyne Steel Travel Floor Drive Pump
Don’t let the word “travel” fool you into believing the Steel Travel Drive is limited in capabilities that fall short to those of a full-size floor pump. This is certainly not the case with the Steel Travel Drive! Assembled with a steel barrel and piston, a varnished wood handle, an aluminum base and Composite Matrix connectors, the very compact Steel Travel Drive is as tasteful as it is functional. The Lay-Flat design is packable and low profile, making this pump ready for all of your travels. The ABS Flip-Thread Chuck operates with both Presta and Schrader valves.
- Steel barrel and piston
- Varnished wood handle
- Aluminum base
- Composite Matrix is a high strength fiber-reinforced material used to make durable components
- ABS (Air Bleed System): The patented ABS button releases air pressure in the pump hose, making it easy to remove the Flip-Thread Chuck, eliminating the chance of unthreading Presta valve cores
- Threaded Connection: Lezyne’s ABS Flip-Thread Chuck threads directly
- 1.5” gauge is compact and precise
- Lay-Flat design is an in-line floor body design that allows the pump to lay flat for easy transport
- Slip Fit: Slip Fit means fast, press-on Presta valve engagement. The 90 degree bend is designed to work with disc wheels
- Weight: 1.1kg/2.4lbs
- Max PSI: 160 psi/ 11 bar
- Size: 50.8 x 19 x 6cm
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items