Please Note: The LED light color is red. The photo is for illustration purposes only!
The Knog Blinder 1 standard light is super bright and features USB charging. The flexible silicone strap and clip hold the light securely to your bike. Visible at over 500 meters, cars will be able to see from a safe distance.
- LEDs: Efficient LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode. Rather than LED brightness deteriorating during your ride.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Light is visible at over 500 metres.
- Light Modes: 5 light modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash Slow, Organic Flash Fast, Eco-flash.
- Burn Time: Burn time of over 2-hours in constant and up to 11-hours eco-flash mode.
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery via integrated USB plug.
- Integrated USB Plug: Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is also waterproof and will not be damaged by expsure.
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. The light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Storage Mode: Storage mode provides the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used.1. Charge the light for a full charge cycle. (indicator glows green when charged).2. Remove light from USB charging device / port.3. Turn light on in any mode.4. Hold button down for more than 5 seconds, at which point the indicator LED will turn red.5. The light itself will remain on until the Blinder switches itself off and into storage mode.
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less attachment for handlebars/rear-posts and frames of 22-32mm ø
- 100% Waterproof: The Blinder 1 is IP66 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements.
- Testing: The Blinder 1 has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items