Formula R0 Disc Brake
The Formula RO is the newest addition to Formula’s DH brake lineup. RO stands for Radial master cylinder and Oval caliper pistons. Formula continues to be on the forefront of technology. The RO is the first bike brake with oval caliper pistons. Two larger oval pistons produce the same power as four pistons. In fact, the RO is about 18% more powerful than Formula’s The One brake from 2011. The master cylinder has been redesigned for 2012. The RO has external reach adjust, lever contact point adjust, and increased fluid capacity. The RO has 33% greater fluid capacity than “The One” brakes.
Master Cylinder Features:
- Forged semi- radial master cylinder, which improves lever ergonomics and lever ratio
- Patent- pending high capacity integrated reservoir
- Removable handlebar clamp
- Flip- flop master cylinder assembly
- Forged aluminum lever blade with integrated tool free reach adjustment
- Hard anodized master cylinder piston
- Laser etched logo
- Forged one- piece post mount caliper body
- Oval piston technology
- Ribbed caliper pistons for increased cooling surface area
- Top and bottom vented caliper for maximum cooling
- Top loading pads
- Laser etched logos
- Sintered metallic pads
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items