Designed for cross country riding/ racing the Magura TS6 is a sub 4 pound (1,690 g) fork that acts as a young mountain goat while climbing steep terrain, yet offers 100mm of smooth, reliable travel. The Dynamic Lockout System (DLO2) features better ground control than conventional lockout systems. The super stiff 32mm stanchions fight off flex for superior steering and control. To further improve the rigidity of the fork, the crown is comprised of cold forged aluminum 6082 T6. Adjust the rebound, rebound (air pressure,) and the lockout for maximum optimization.
- Weight: 100 and 80 mm => 1,945 g/4.29 lbs
- Technical principle: Telescope system with DAD
- Damping technology: DLO² (Dynamic Lockout²)
- Spring: Air
- Travel (mm/inches): 80/3.1
- Adjustment possibilities: DLO² on/off (optional with remote RCL²) Rebound Preload (air pressure)
- Adjustment knobs made of high quality aluminium: Yes
- RCL (Remote control) standard equipment: No
- Brake installation options/Disc brake mounts: Disc Only PM 7" with thru-axle
- Dropouts (mm/mm): 15 mm MAGURA M15 thru-axle
- Steerer tube diameter (inches):1 1/8"-1,5" (tapered)
- Stanchion diameter (mm): 32
- Maximum tyre width (inches): 29"x 2,8"
- Axle to crown length (mm): 490 mm (TS6 80 29")
- Approved for disc brakes up to (mm/inches): 210
- Integr. disc brake hose guide on lower leg: Yes
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items