Magura Storm Rotor
Building on the knowledge gained from over 60 years of experience
developing brakes for BMW motorcycles, Magura established established
itself early on as a pioneer of hydraulic brakes for bikes. Since
introducing their first hydraulic disc brake in 1987, Magura has
continued to evolve as a company, refining products year after year
with the kind of German precision that continues to raise the bar. The
newest Magura Storm rotor is 10% lighter than previous models and
features enhanced durability and optimized friction performance
resulting in a stunning amount of brake power.
- Approx. 10% weight saving compared to old model
- Distinctively enhanced durability and optimized friction
for stunning brake power
- Top notch yet well modulated deceleration
- Optimized wear features compared to the already state-of-art
- Material: Steel X30Cr 13 (1.4028)
- Centerlock compatible with new
- Claimed weight: 114g (160mm) to 177g (203mm)
- Compatible with all Magura calipers except Gustav M
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items