Maxxis Shorty 3C/Exo/TR WT 26" Tire
Mid-spike trail tire for demanding conditions
The Maxxis Shorty is designed to offer excellent traction in less than ideal conditions. Blown out corners, loose, and muddy terrain is where the Maxxis Shorty will excel. Varying tread heights and staggered side knobs are able to get through loose top soils in order to get closer to the good stuff and provide predictable traction and stability.
- Mid-spike tread pattern that can handle dry, loose, blown-out corners as well as a bit of mud
- 3C triple compound technology uses a harder, longer lasting base layer with two progressively softer top layers in order to optimize traction and stability
- MaxxTerra tread compound configuration offers excellent traction while providing excellent treadwear and low rolling resistance
- Tubeless Ready technology allows all the benefits of a UST tubeless tire without the weight penalty The use of liquid sealants in this tire will not void manufacturer's warranty
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 35mm inner width rims
|Size||26 x 2.5WT|
|Compound||3C Maxx Terra|
|Intended Use||Trail, All Mountain, Gravity|
6 months ago
Q & A
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free 1-day California shipping with your $50 purchase today, on most orders. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in California(no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items
An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction ...
The open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud clearing ability.� A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs.� Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and ...