Looking for a custom set of wheels? Give our Gear Advisors a call at (888) 880-3811 to chat about custom color options and size variations. If Industry Nine makes it, chances are we can get it for you.
Industry Nine Torch Trail 27.5" Wheelset
The Industry Nine Torch Trail 27.5" wheelset delivers a new paradigm for the backcountry riding experience. With an incomparable stiffness to weight ratio and wide, tubeless-ready rims, the Trail wheels destroy technical singletrack. These wheels are equally at home turning laps at your local trail system or venturing into the backcountry on an epic multi-day adventure.
The Industry Nine Torch Trail 27.5" wheelset utilizes Industry Nine's highly-praised Torch hubs, which act as the centerpiece to this incredible wheelset. The Torch hub and spoke platform offer substantial weight savings without sacrificing strength or performance. The Torch Trail 27.5's tapered spokes are thicker without being heavy, the hubshell is lighter without giving up strength, and the freehub driver is thinner while still maintaining an exceptionally quick engagement. Industry Nine maximizes durability by utilizing Teflon shields and O-rings that snap onto the hub endcaps. This protective measure, combined with two seals on each bearing, helps to keep grit out and significantly increases bearing life. Torch hubs also offer the convenience of compatibility with most modern axle sizes. The Torch hub allows you swap end caps to adapt to new standards or changes in setup as you switch your wheels to another bike. Precision, style, and all kinds of compatibility options—what's not to like about the Industry Nine Torch Trail 27.5" Wheelset?
- Wheels include tubeless tape and valves
- Suggested rider weight limit: 220lb/100kg (32h) / 200lb/91kg (24h)
- Front Hub: 2 bearings with external o-ring seals
- Rear Hub: 4 bearings with external Teflon seals and silicone freehub seal
- Freehub driver: 9/10 speed, 120 point, 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl mechanism
- Torch hubs can be modified to accommodate most modern axle standards. Front and rear end cap kits sold separately
- Wheel Size: 27.5”
- Cassette Body Type: XD driver or Shimano 9/10/SRAM
- Hub Drilling (spokes): 32h spokes / 24h Spoke
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Internal Rim Width (mm): 23.4mm
- External Rim Width (mm): 28mm
- Front Hub axle (mm): 15mm (end caps for other axle options sod separately)
- Rear Hub axle (mm): 12x142mm (end caps for 135mm options sold separately)
- Skewer Included: No
- Spoke Info: 2.9/2.7mm Butted
- Tire Type: Clincher , Tubeless Compatible
- Intended Use: XC, Trail
- Weight (g): 1560g (32h) / 1460g (24h)
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items