Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support Pro
Constructed of advanced, high-performance fiberglass polymer compound and compressed EVA foam compound padding, the Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support Pro is ingeniously designed to dissipate and divert impact forces away from the neck and spine. These materials come together to create structural integrity to work with the helmet to reduce the severity of a gnarly wreck. The Bionic Neck Support Pro helps to mitigate the injuries of these wrecks by providing an alternative load path, meaning the energy that compresses the neck now has an alternative place to flow, making a fracture a lot less likely.
The Bionic Neck Support Pro is kept lightweight and comfortable, so maximizing your confidence and safety doesn’t have to be dreaded. It’s impossible to completely take out any risk of injury when riding, however the Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support Pro is a necessary step in the right direction to preserving your talent and eliminating unnecessary risks.
- Advanced, high-performance fiberglass polymer compound
- Structural integrity and frame strength against heavy impact energies during crash
- Lightweight performance and comfort while riding.
- Resilience to low temperatures, below 0°C.
- A highly customizable, secure and personalized fit
- SAS (size adapter system) for a versatile fitment in size ranges XS-M and L-XL.
- Lycra-laminated foam padding kits: adaptable and interchangeable EVA foam pads allow which also aid compatibility with other body protection systems.
- Strap System: Allows a small, light strap worn over or under the jersey.
- Bio-organic engineering design for superb ergonomics
- Rear stabilizer promotes PFR (Progressive Force Relief) and dissipates extreme energy loads by transmitting them across the back and shoulders and away from spine (thoracic vertebrae), and is connected to the frames via a pivot key for convenient dismantling.
- Frame construction promotes improved contact with helmet during impact and instantaneous load channeling – including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes and raised chest to avoid hyper-flexion injuries.
- Innovative quick-release locking closure system for rapid and efficient fitting/removal offers highly secure and convenient attachment.
- Compressed EVA foam compound padding to distribute the impact force over the widest area, yet remain lightweight.
For sizing info click here
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items