MRP AMG Chain Retention System
MRP’s AMG (all-mountain guide) combines the best features of their 1x and XCG guides to create a chainguide that is perfectly suited to the rigors of all-mountain riding. The AMG guide features integrated skid protection and uses MRP’s G3 upper guide system. This chainguide is perfect for 5-6” travel bikes and the contact free upper guide means that the AMG runs completely drag free and is virtually silent.
MRP AMG Chain Retention System Features
- Compatible with 1x Drivetrains.
- Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles.
- Nylon upper guide features tracked and grooved backplate interface and pivoting faceplate that allows for stable and straight-forward installation.
- Quietring wrap on the upper guide’s tail mitigates chain-slap for quiet, muted chain retention performance in even the roughest terrain.
- No specialty tools needed! All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench.
- Weight: 131g (32-38t Alloy ISCG)
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items