Niner Air 9 RDO will provide you with a high performance carbon hard tail that is stiff and very light. The weight loss comes from a combination of carefully slimming frame tubes, changing carbon layups, and moving the bottom bracket to the lighter Pressfit 30 version. All of these changes save almost a half pound over the previous version. The changes aren’t just reserved for weight loss. As the name RDO (Race Day Optimized) implies, this is a race machine meant to put you on the top step of the podium. The Air 9 RDO maintains stiffness and with re-worked cable housing routing, shifting quality has been improved.
The Niner Air 9 RDO tapered head tube tightens up the front end and includes an integrated head set from FSA. You will find that the frame is optimized for an 80-100mm travel fork or for Niner’s carbon rigid fork. This build includes the Rock Shox SID XX World Cup 100mm fork. Designed as a geared bike, the Air 9 RDO is compatible with all 3x10 systems and most 2x10 systems. Shimano recommends maximum 28/40 and SRAM recommends a maximum 26/39 in chainring sizes.
Completing the package is Shimano’s impeccable XTR components. The XTR crankset includes 42/32/24 rings mated to a 11-36 rear cassette. American Classic 29 tubeless wheels roll with Schwalbe Racing Ralph 2.2 tires. Put a number plate on this bike and you are ready to race!
- Niner Air 9 RDO
- Improved carbon layup
- Tapered head tube
- PF30 bottom bracket
- Internal Cable Routing
- 34.9 front derailleur, high mount, bottom pull
- 31.6 seat post size, 34.9mm seat collar size
- 1.125”-1.5” taper head tube with integrated (Campy style) headset (FSA headset included) Cane Creek standard description: IS42/28.6|IS52/40
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- 135mm rear QR spacing
- Rock Shox SID XX World Cup Fork 80/100mm w/ qr15 dropouts
- Shimano XTR 10 speed rear derailleur
- Shimano XTR crankset
- Shimano XTR shifters
- Shimano 10 speed cassette, 11-36t
- Shimano 10 speed chain
- Shimano XTR front derailleur
- Shimano XTR disc brakes
- Niner RDO carbon handlebar-710mm width, 5mm rise, 9° sweep
- Niner alloy stem
- Niner Carbon seatpost
- WTB Silverado Team saddle
- Crank Brothers Iodine black
- American Classic hubs and American Classic spokes 32, 3x front and rear
- American Classic 29” Tubeless rim
- Schwalbe Racing Ralph tires 2.2”
||Top Tube ( 80mm/100mm)
||Head Tube (80mm/100mm)
||Head Angle (80mm/100mm)
||Seat Angle (80mm/100mm)
||5'8" - 6'
||5’11" - 6'3"
||6'3" - 6'7"
Jenson USA ships worldwide, including APO/FPO addresses. For a quote, simply add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and look for the "Shipping Options" box. You don't have to login or create an account to see shipping charges.
Some manufacturers restrict where we can ship their products. If this item has shipping restrictions, they are listed below. If you'd like to buy an item that we cannot ship to your preferred address, we can accept your foreign credit card and ship to a USA address for you.
Get free shipping with your $50 purchase today when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout. Please note this offer is only available to physical shipping addresses in the 48 continental United States (no PO Boxes), and oversize charges still apply on some heavy/large items